ETCV COVID-19 Measures
ETCV will strictly comply with all official guidance from the Scottish Government regarding COVID-19. This may require us to take one or more of the following measures for the safety of event leaders, delegates and our staff.
- Impose specific requirements regarding personal protective equipment such as the wearing of masks or face coverings
- Carry out temperature checks on people entering the building and deny entry to anybody showing signs of a fever.
- Ask any person persistently disregarding the current Scottish Government Social Distancing Guidelines to leave the building.
- Impose maximum delegate numbers at the event;
- Limit food or drink availability;
If we are obliged, due to specific Government restrictions, to close our venue, we may offer you an alternative date for the event but if that cannot be agreed the booking will be deemed cancelled and your deposit will be returned in full with no further payment required.
Event organisers will be responsible for providing contact details to NHS Contact Tracers for all people attending their event if required to do so under the Scottish Government Trace and Protect Scheme.