Our philosophy is simple… If we can, we will!
In simple terms, no stone is left unturned in ensuring that we tailor your event to your specific needs and budget and also that whether you’re a delegate, trainer or event organiser, your day runs smoothly from start to finish.
This means we’re always ready to handle any requests you may have. Some of the requests are the ones you would expect, like ordering a taxi or printing and binding some extra course notes. A frequent request is “Can I Blu-Tack stuff to the walls?” The answer is yes and we’ll even provide the Blu-Tack!
We’re also prepared for some of the more unusual requests:
- We have a water bowl for guide dogs to drink from… and members of the team who would love to exercise the dogs at lunchtime.
- We’ve been out to B&Q to buy dial sticks for a trainer who needed them to complete a team challenge she was delivering for a group of around 20 delegates.
- We’ve been asked to provide two staff members to enable a leader to run a group exercise when they were two delegates short.
- We’ve made a trip to the shops to buy uplighters for a cranio-sacral specialist to create the right lighting for training 13 students in manipulation of the cranium joints.
- On one occasion our chef was asked by a delegate, if he could bake a cake for her 60th birthday that she could share with the other delegates on her event.
So if you’re with us for the day and you need something just ask, because “If we can, we will!”
They bend over backwards to deliver
I run regular workshops and where possible I always choose Edinburgh Training & Conference Venue. The people really care that my events are successful. The venue’s strap line is “if we can, we will” and I couldn’t think of a better way to sum them up. They bend over backwards to deliver. An obvious choice for anyone who wants to run a successful meeting or event.
Our delegates are blown away by the care and interest in them
As usual, the team always look after us. The service is fantastic, they respond to our needs and always have a smile on their faces. Thank you. We love doing our training programmes here and so do all our delegates, they are blown away by the care and interest in them.
Trusted By Market Leaders
We are experienced in hosting events from 2 to 200 people. We’ll work with you to ensure you have exactly what you need to make your event run successfully.