Welcome to advanced level Information Technology (I.T.), covering courses in subjects such as databases, networking, web development, IT security and CAD. I.T. feeds an integral part of the way organisations run, communicate and develop, so increasing your skills in this area will help to boost your career prospects.
- Course Date:15th February 2018Course Duration:2 DaysCourse Overview:This Unix Shell Programming training course is designed to give delegates practical experience in developing and writing UNIX shell scripts Most of the built-in shell commands are introduced together with the main program control structures. This course is not suitable for C shell programmers.
- Course Date:5th February 2018Course Duration:5 DaysCourse Overview:This highly practical instructor led Administering Red Hat Linux 7 – Part 1 training course introduces the delegate to the main concepts of the Red Hat Linux operating system and basic systems administration. Targeted to closely follow the Red Hat courses, this course together with the follow on Administering Red Hat Linux – Part II course will enable the delegate to work towards achieving the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) qualification.
- Course Date:27th February 2018Course Duration:4 DaysCourse Overview:This highly practical instructor led Administering Red Hat Linux 7 – Part 2 training course is designed to give delegates practical experience in the administration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system. With a strong emphasis on practical hands on training, this course will teach further essential administrative tasks required to successfully administer a Red Hat Linux system.
- Course Date:12th February 2018Course Duration:3 DaysCourse Overview:This Unix Operating System training course introduces the delegate to the main concepts of the UNIX Operating System. The most commonly used unix commands and utilities are described in detail as are the command line wildcard and redirection facilities. The mechanisms by which a user acquires a login environment are discussed and the main features of the Korn/Posix/Bash Shells are introduced.
- Course Date:29th January 2018Course Duration:3 DaysCourse Overview:The Oracle SQL course is designed to give delegates practical experience in writing SQL statements and scripts using Oracle SQL. The basic SELECT statement, the use of SQL functions and the basic table and view handling statements are introduced.
- Course Date:13th February 2018Course Duration:4 DaysCourse Overview:The ATE Enterprises TOGAF® 9 course introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest 9.1 version of TOGAF in your organization and to prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s). The latest version of our TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture. Face-to-face Instructor-Led training courses provide an unbeatable teaching environment, in which learning can thrive through a combination of an expert instructor and enthusiastic participants. This TOGAF training course will help you prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s) at the level that you select. This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and TOGAF® 9 exam vouchers and preparation pack are part of the course. The latest version of TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
- Course Date:Course Duration:Course Overview:This is a two day course aimed at providing an understanding of the technical themes and challenges dealt with in the Code of Practice, and how to apply the Code of Practice to projects. Following the course there is the opportunity to take an exam which allows entry to the Heat Networks Consultant register.
- Course Date:12th February 2018Course Duration:Instructor-led Classroom 3 days Virtual four 4 hour sessions , plus homeworkCourse Overview:The Developing Test Programs Using TestStand course teaches you how to navigate the TestStand environment and quickly create test applications that satisfy your test needs using different design languages. This course prepares you to use existing TestStand features and best practices to create and deploy test sequences as a complete test system.
- Course Date:15th February 2018Course Duration:Instructor-led Classroom 2 days. Virtual Three 4 hour sessions , plus homeworkCourse Overview:Building on the Developing Test Programs Using TestStand course, the Architecting Test Systems Using TestStand course covers how to customize TestStand to further meet your testing needs. You will work through a series of system design scenarios that teach you to identify when and how to modify different components of the TestStand framework to satisfy your test system requirements
To book your place or for more information, call us on 0131 625 7142, or complete the form below:
What our customers have to say
New skills and knowledge
Having previously undertaken a similar course in the past I expected this course to not be especially beneficial, however this was not the case at all. I have garnered some very useful new skills and knowledge.
Structured very well
The course was set at a good pace and the course content was structured very well. The facilities within the training complex were excellent!! The staff were very professional & helpful & the food was of a very high standard. Very happy with my 3 days.
Instructor very helpful
Brilliant Course! Would recommend. Very well presented and very useful. The instructor was very helpful and great to learn from.
Trainer was really good
The course has been good, trainer was really good at his job. Over all satisfied. Thanks.
The instructor was very knowledgeable and kept the group interested throughout. Everything was explained in a way that was easy to understand and I would highly recommend StayAhead to colleagues.
Would highly recommend
Very good course and well presented. I would highly recommend this course for anyone working or wanting to learn about UNIX.