Join our team
Join us and you’ll be working right in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town, five minutes walk from Waverley Train Station.
You’ll be part of a team hosting up to 16 events a day, each with 2 to 200 people.
We have a genuine desire to make every event successful, both for the leaders and the delegates.
Our motto is “If we can, we will” and every member of our team does exactly that!
Do you enjoy delighting customers? We want to hear from you!
- Supervision of a team of 6-8 operations team members in place of the Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that conference spaces are set up and maintained to standard.
- Acting as the face of the company to clients, and ensuring that their requests are carried out efficiently.
- Maintaining a culture of total customer focus among the staff.
- Ensuring that any issues are handled quickly and in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that AV and networking equipment is available and operational.
- Management of clients’ schedules and adjusting these where necessary.
- Experience supervising direct reports in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Ideally operations experience in a conference venue, or similar environment.
- Knowledge of hardware troubleshooting, including ideally AV equipment, connectivity issues, as well as general facilities upkeep.
- Able to think on your feet and think of creative solutions to complex problems.
- Customer focus, and a can-do attitude.
- Keen attention to detail, and very high presentation and customer service standards.
Part time & full time positions available,hours are flexible you will be required to work days, evenings and weekends
Do you feel you could thrive as part of our energetic and vibrant team? Do you enjoy helping people then this may be the role for you?
Edinburgh Training & Conference Venue is Scotland's largest independent training venue. Hosting up to 16 different events each day, for a wide variety of clients. Ensuring that both leaders and delegates needs are met promptly and effectively is key to our success.
Our motto is “If we Can, we Will” and every member of our team does exactly that!