Public Course Schedule
What kind of Training Venue would we be if our clients didn’t offer some of the best training courses in Edinburgh? Maybe you have only ever used the Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue for meetings or conferences, however, we’d like to make you aware of the courses run at the venue by a wide range of training companies for the basis of our Public Course Schedule.
These clients run a wide variety of training courses, here in Edinburgh, at the Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue… If you need to train members of your team check out the list of courses here. The courses cover:
- Business Development: Attending one of these courses will expand your knowledge and skills to promote your organisation, develop your skillset to achieve better results yourself and manage an outsourced function more effectively and confidently.
- Personal and Office Skills: Develop your Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills or improve your productivity with courses in speed reading, professional writing and more.
- IT Professional: Covering courses in subjects such as databases, networking, web development, I.T. security and CAD, you will be able to communicate and develop your skills to boost your career prospects.
- Leadership & Management: Learn how to influence the productivity, motivation and success of your team. Completing one of these courses will boost your ability to be effective in your role and help your organisation to stay ahead of the competition.
- Professional Development: With a wealth of courses to help to improve your time management, confidence and assertiveness skills. As well as courses in communication to help you in all areas of business and help you to convey your ideas more effectively, achieve better outcomes with both colleagues and customers
Open to Suggestions
Is there something missing that you’d like to see on these lists? A specific course that you need to meet the training requirements of one of your team? If so let us know and we can see about getting it included. We want to hear about the courses YOU would like to see added to the schedule.
Enter the courses you’d like to see in the form to the right!
When you’re browsing through the extensive Public Courses don’t hesitate to give us a call if you’d like more details about a specific course and to check if it’s suitable for you.