Welcome to a wealth of courses to help you develop your personal effectiveness. Improving your communication skills in meetings, presentations, writing and conversations can help you to convey your ideas more effectively, achieve better outcomes with both colleagues and customers and make you a clearer choice for career moves.
You’ll also find courses to help in other areas like your time management skills, confidence and assertiveness, helping you to realise your true potential.
- Course Date:26th March 2018Course Duration:1 DayCourse Overview:Assertiveness is about clear, open, confident communication that maintains mutual respect and leads to positive outcomes for individuals and the organisation. Assertive behaviour does not come naturally to many people, but with the right insights and guidance anyone can learn to be assertive. This practical one day course allows participants to focus on their own situations and to learn skills and techniques that they can implement right away.
- Course Date:16th April 2018Course Duration:1 DayCourse Overview:Meetings are an essential part of business life, but they can also be the source of much frustration and wasted time. Most problems arise from behavioural factors and poor chairing skills. This practical one day course focuses on how to get the most from meetings and on managing the behavioural aspects rather than the mechanics of formal meetings.
- Course Date:9th April 2018Course Duration:1 DayCourse Overview:Effective communication is an important aspect of all jobs and vital to the success of every organisation. Misunderstandings, mixed messages and misconceptions lead to a multitude of problems and can cost millions. This practical one day course will make participants aware of the importance of good communication and help them improve their skills in everyday situations, including times when interpersonal conflict occurs.
- Course Date:29th January 2018Course Duration:1 DayCourse Overview:Time management is really about self-management and learning to work smarter rather than work harder. It also means being willing to change and adopt new, or more productive habits. This one day course offers practical tools and techniques for making best use of time, feeling more in control and reducing stress levels. Participants are asked to complete a time log prior to attendance. Full instructions and a template are provided to facilitate this task.
- Course Date:26th - 27th February 2018Course Duration:2 DaysCourse Overview:Training is essentially about helping people to learn. It can be a rewarding experience for both the trainer and the learners, but much depends on the skills of the trainer. This practical 2 day course covers the skills and knowledge needed to design and delivery training sessions that are enjoyable and have the desired impact on work performance.
- Course Date:12th - 13th March 2018Course Duration:2 DaysCourse Overview:Making a presentation can be a daunting prospect for even the most confident of people. In fact it is listed amongst our ‘Top Ten Fears’, along with spiders, flying – and even death! This very practical 2 day course is ideal for anyone who wants to make presentations that are professional and memorable for all the right reasons.
- Course Date:26th January 2018Course Duration:1 DayCourse Overview:Delivering excellent customer service is essential to the success and indeed the survival of all types of organisation. This highly practical one day course will provide the skills and techniques enabling employees to rise to the challenges of meeting customer needs and expectations. It will also provide a forum for discussing customer service issues and identifying ideas for improving the quality of customer service delivery in your business.
To book your place or for more information, call us on 0131 625 7142, or complete the form below:
What our customers have to say
Dealing with Difficult People
Great delivery and very enjoyable course. The trainer was very approachable and the content was tailored towards personal situations and very relevant. A day very well spent.
JD, NHS Scotland
I am glad I attended this course and feel much more confident about presenting in the future. The trainer was very supportive and encouraging, giving good constructive feedback. The handouts materials are excellent for future reference.
JR, NHS Scotland