Who will the Course Benefit?
Anyone interested in or about to undertake an ISO 27001 project or who wishes to build a career in information security management.
Learn about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard at your own pace. This popular one-day ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation classroom course, provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard.
This course will cover:
- An overview of available standards and management system documentation.
- The benefits of ISMS certification.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
- The core elements of an ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
Attendees take the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F), ISO 17024-certificated, exam set by IBITGQ at the end of the course. This is a 60-minute multiple-choice online exam, consisting of 40 questions. Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 65% to pass.
No prior knowledge or qualifications are required and the course content is suitable for non-technical and technical staff.