Who will the Course Benefit?
Suitable for Directors, managers and supervisors, the course is split into eight units including risk assessing, legal responsibilities, auditing and environmental impact.
Managing Safely is designed to give you the knowledge base and skills required to manage all aspects of Health & Safety within their organisation.
Successful candidates will receive an IOSH Managing Safely certificate
- Module 1: Introducing managing safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding hazards
- Module 6: Investigating incidents
- Module 7: Measuring performance