Who will the Course Benefit?
Anyone who experiences stress in the workplace.
This is a practical stress management course designed to show you how to reduce stress by managing pressure better. You will learn how to stay more in control of yourself as pressure increases so you can still perform well and achieve results. You will also learn how to relax quickly in any situation, keep your confidence and energy levels high, and begin to achieve the work/home/life balance you want.
What the delegates will gain from the course:
- Techniques to reduce stress and achieve more by handling pressure better
- The ability to recognise the early warning signs of stress
- Ways to relax quickly in real-life situations
- Methods to keep confidence and energy levels high
- Clarification of the work/life balance they personally want
- Ways to take more control of their life and reactions in pressured situations
09:30 – 09:45 Coffee & Course Objectives
09:45 – 10:30 Clarifying what Causes You Stress and what Personal Reactions You Have To It
10:30 – 10:45 Using the Priority Matrix to Prioritise Time and Energy
10:45 – 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 – 11:45 Achieving the Balance You Want in Your Life
11:45 – 12:30 How to Relax Yourself Quickly in Any Situation
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:15 How to Reduce Negative Emotions and Access Positive Emotions
14:15 – 15:00 Live your Values and Reduce Stress
15:00 – 15:15 Coffee break
15:15 – 16:00 Techniques to Keep Confidence High and Self-Esteem Strong
16:00 – 16:30 Questions, Summary and Action Plan
16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed