Who should attend
Managers, team leaders and others who spend a high proportion of their time at meetings.
Meetings are a vital business activity that fuel planning, debate, sharing information and decision-making. A carefully prepared and well managed meeting can save valuable time and allow businesses to meet objectives.
The Chairing Meetings training will help individuals achieve clearly defined meeting outcomes, by improving participant contributions and overcoming meeting challenges. The course is designed to give participants guidelines on how to prepare for and structure meetings to ensure successful results.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- identify factors that contribute to the effectiveness of meetings
- explain the roles and responsibilities of the Chairperson
- prepare for, compile and structure agendas
- use techniques for making meetings more stimulating and productive
- chair meetings effectively and deal with behavioural issues that arise
- make contributions at meetings assertively, calmly and at the right tim
This training course will provide you with the techniques to structure meetings professionally and get the best contributions from the meeting participants.