Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to use their time more effectively, to achieve their goals and in general to feel more in control of their workload.
Successfully managing your time allows you to work in a more efficient, productive, and valuable way. The aim of this course is to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This Time Management course will provide an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management and contribute lots of tips and ideas to help you make better use of your time and get more done in your day.
Participants will learn how to:
- identify time wasting, unproductive habits and be shown steps to avoid or deal with them effectively
- plan, prioritise and schedule tasks in line with urgency and importance
- set up efficient systems for dealing with paperwork and emails
- use planning tools to efficiently deal with paperwork and emails
- create personal action plans and committing to new habits
Learning how to manage your time and use your initiative will benefit both your work life and personal life.