We have a choice of two PC’s available for hire so that you’re only paying for the specification you need.
- Standard PC’s are ideal for general tasks that have fast internet access and smaller applications like Microsoft Office.
- High Spec PC’s are fitted with quad core processors and have the option to upgrade to 16Gb of RAM. These PCs are ideal for running processor intensive applications, for example Virtual Machines.
Both the Standard and the High Spec PC’s come with a 22” HD monitor and the option to add a second monitor if required.
Each PC has a clean install of Windows 10 and other software/files can be pre-installed prior to your event. Alternatively you can ask for Linux to be installed.
If you decide to have a standard PC build for your events, just let us have the details in advance and we’ll ensure that all the PCs are set up way before your time with us.
Each PC can be configured to access the network in the following ways:
- Secure shared high-speed Wi-Fi network
- Private vLAN on the |Secure Shared network
- Exclusive use of a dedicated internet connection
Our inhouse support team will be on hand to provide any help or support you need.
If you would like a copy of the detailed PC Specification Sheet or would like to discuss any specific requirements please contact James Abey on 0131 625 7151