Perfect City Centre Location
16 St Mary’s Street
- Leave Waverley Station (Market Street Exit) by the steps to Market Street (or by the main pedestrian exit to Waverley Bridge, turning left then left again into Market Street). Continue along Market Street, going under the large decorated bridge.
- After the bridge, bear right into Jeffrey Street, up the hill past Jury’s Hotel to the junction (traffic lights) with the High Street.
- When standing on the High Street (Royal Mile) Cross the road into St Mary’s Street (continuation of Jeffrey Street) and the training centre is down the hill on the left (the opposite side of the road to the Travelodge)
- If you have reached the Travelodge you have gone too far as we are situated between Slanji and the Present Shop, opposite Gordon Nicolson Kiltmakers.
If you are taking the tram from any stop in Edinburgh or the Airport, please ensure you buy your ticket before boarding the tram, or you will be fined £10. There are two stops near the Venue:
- St Andrew Square: Head down the hill towards Princes Street, where you will see Waverley Train Station and can follow the walking directions from there.
- Princes Street: Walk past the National Gallery, which is across the road, towards Waverley Train Station, from where you can follow the walking directions.
You can pick up a black taxi by visiting one of the many ranks located in Edinburgh, hail one in the street or order one by phone.
We would advise you to give clear instructions to the taxi driver and specify that the venue is situated on St Mary’s Street. That way, you won’t run the risk of ending up at one of the other conferencing venues in Edinburgh (as has unfortunately happened to some of our previous delegates).
Central Taxis: 0131 229 2468
Our address is in Central Taxi‘s booking database. By choosing them, you can be sure you will be heading straight here. If you require a pick up from the Venue, we are always happy to book one for you, just pop into reception.
- A rank for airport taxis,
- An airport bus stop, which drops you off on South St. David’s street, which is only a 10 minute walk from the Venue.
- A tram stop, which brings you into the centre of town, just a short walk to the Venue.
We have a concessionary rate at the St John’s Hill, EH8 9UL, NCP car park.
To get your 10% discount you just need to get your parking ticket validated by our receptionist.