This two-day Certified ScrumMaster® course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile, and the theory, practices and rules of Scrum. It provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation.
Upon completion of the course and passing of the online Scrum Alliance assessment, participants are awarded the title Certified ScrumMaster®.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to Agile & Scrum, the tools they need to get started with Scrum in their organisation, and preparation for passing the Certified ScrumMaster® assessment.
- Introductions to Agile and Scrum
- Deep dives into the Scrum roles, artefacts and meetings
- Enabling self-organising Teams
- The different levels of planning in Scrum
- Experiencing real Scrum in action through a full simulation
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real world examples from an instructor with 10+ years of experience
What you will get
- A two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected Certified Scrum Trainer ® (CST)
- A printed, bound colour copy of the course materials to take away
- Continental breakfast, a hot buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Registration for the Certified ScrumMaster® online assessment
- Two years membership of the Scrum Alliance – you get access exclusive Scrum Alliance member features and content
- 16 SEU’s
- 14 PMI PDUs
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for everyone who is about to start using Scrum or has already gathered some experience and wants to deepen their understanding of Scrum.
The ScrumMaster role is the focus of the course – however it is suitable for team members or managers who would like an introduction to Scrum:
- A manager
- A programmer
- A tester
- An analyst
- A product manager
- Interested in working on or with a Scrum team